All of the fifth wheels in the SK-S 36.20 range from HOLLAND are particularly light thanks to the spheroidal graphite cast iron, and are equipped with a safety latch that allows coupling or uncoupling with one hand.
Additional convenient visual control of locking status through the position of the Automatic Safety Latch, indicating fully locked and secured (raised) or open (lowered) conditions.
· Up to 33 kg lighter, reliable and robust
· Safe and simple single-handed operation, automatic safety lock
· Simple and safe wear adjustment
· Permanent, maintenance-free bearings
· Optimised lubrication channels for effective grease flow
· Connections for central lubrication
· Optionally available with RECOSS® system (available ex works as standard at Mercedes-Benz, Volvo and Renault)
· Optionally available with direct or angle bracket mounting
· Approved for forced steering
Features and Benefits
Reliable and economic - A decision that is easy to make
The weight-optimised spheroidal graphite cast construction consists of a few wearing parts made of high-strength materials; if required, they can be replaced within about 20 minutes.
Their service life is as long as that of the tractor. This contributes decisively to the economic efficiency of the entire vehicle.
Ideal for tractor trailer combinations with payloads of up to 20 tonnes.
3 years or 500,000 km in accordance with SAF-HOLLAND warranty conditions