All of the fifth wheels in the SK-S 36.20 range from HOLLAND are particularly light thanks to the spheroidal graphite cast iron, and are equipped with a safety latch that allows coupling or uncoupling with one hand.
Additional convenient visual control of locking status through the position of the Automatic Safety Latch, indicating fully locked and secured (raised) or open (lowered) conditions.
NoLube is short for ”no lubrication“ and means ”no lubricating grease“. The specially designed NoLube wear plates really do not require greasing any more. The same goes for the NoLube locking mechanism components, which in the past had to be greased. The bearing inserts between the fifth wheel plate and the mounting brackets remain absolutely grease-free, too.
There is no question about it: Driving without grease does not only make sense ecologically but, in the long run, is also more favourable economically.
· Up to 33 kg lighter, designed for highway application
· Easily replaceable low friction wear plates
· Safe single-handed operation
· Automatic safety lock
· Simple and safe wear adjustment
· Permanent, maintenance-free bearings
· Optionally available with RECOSS® system (available ex works as standard at Mercedes-Benz, Volvo and Renault)
· Optionally available with direct or angle bracket mounting
· Approved for forced steering
Features and Benefits
HOLLAND NoLube Technology
Special locking system with specific benefits
1. Wear ring: designed as a polymer injection molding produced in a single mold, the 2 component wear ring offers the optimum combination of low friction, wear resistance and strength.
2. Coupler Jaw: manufactured from a heat treated steel forging and treated with a robust low friction coating.
The Great Benefit of the new SK-S 36.20 NoLube
No need to purchase, stock or the requirement to grease from now on. No other comparable fifth-wheels, for example those with a central lubricating system underneath the fifth-wheel plate, are able to offer you such benefits in this form.
3 years or 500,000 km in accordance with SAF-HOLLAND warranty conditions