All of the fifth wheels in the SK-S 36.20 range from HOLLAND are particularly light thanks to the spheroidal graphite cast iron, and are equipped with a safety latch that allows coupling or uncoupling with one hand.
Additional convenient visual control of locking status through the position of the Automatic Safety Latch, indicating fully locked and secured (raised) or open (lowered) conditions.
With the low-maintenance design of the SK-S 36.20 W, SAF-HOLLAND supports the efforts of transporters to reduce the maintenance costs for their trucks and protect the environment.
This fifth wheel was designed specially for long-distance transport. It has plastic sliding plates on its contact area. In combination with the permanently maintenance-free rubber bearings and the plastic wear ring, there is only one lubrication point - on the lock - that requires a small amount of grease. The central lubrication unit connection is not required.
All wearing parts can be replaced easily and quickly. Low-maintenance fifth wheels thus save time and money and spare resources.
· Up to 33 kg lighter, designed for highway application
· Less grease consumption
· Easily replaceable low friction wear plates
· Safe single-handed operation, automatic safety lock
· Simple and safe wear adjustment
· Permanent, maintenance-free bearings
· Optionally available with RECOSS® system (available ex works as standard at Mercedes-Benz, Volvo and Renault)
· Optionally available with direct or angle bracket mounting
· Approved for forced steering
Features and Benefits
The best choice for your tractor
The low-maintenance fifth wheel SK-S 36.20 W has also been optimised in weight. It is convincing in that it is easy to operate and low-maintenance.
The plastic sliding plates mean that there is almost no manual lubrication required. All wearing parts can be replaced within a very short time.
The service life of SAF-HOLLAND fifth wheels is as long as that of the tractor. This contributes decisively to the economic efficiency of your entire vehicle.
3 years or 500,000 km in accordance with SAF-HOLLAND warranty conditions